Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Beach



We've just returned from the beach in Gulf Shores. Actually, we stayed at the Gulf Shores Plantation out in Fort Morgan. It was nice and peaceful out there, but still close enough to all the action. This place had 5 outdoor pools and one indoor. They were all shaped different and looked really neat. We had a great time. I even talked my family into going out one night for some Beach Portraits. The kids had fun taking turns setting the timer on the camera so that we could all be the pictures. Then of course I let them carry around the camera for a while to see what interesting things they could snap. While there, we ate at Lambert's. For those of you that don't know, that's where they throw the rolls to you and play little tricks on you. They waitress "accidently" squirted ketchup on my son and I. Good thing it was fake! I highly recommend going there if you get a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment